Planting doctrinally sound Bible-believing churches, Dean and Betty Crane have a desire to obey our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ command, “go ye therefore, and teach all nations…” Matthew 28:19
SALT Missions Acronym
S – aved
A – nswer the call
L – ove
T – each
Helping people find their way to God.
- The King James Version is God’s Word for English Speaking people.
- Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven, He is the Way the Truth, and the Life. He is the only way to Heaven.
- Jesus is gone away to prepare a place for his people and is soon coming to take his people to be with Him.
- One Godhead in three beings, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the local church is to be self governing with offices of Pastor and Deacons.
- There are two ordinances: Lord’s Supper and Baptism.
Both Dean and Betty are Christians. Dean became a Christian at age nine at Harmony Baptist Church, and Betty at the age of twelve at Cub Creek Baptist Church. We were married in 1972 and have three sons and six grandchildren. Dean was called to preach at the age of thirty and since then has pastored two churches in North Carolina over the span of about twenty years. Dean felt the lord calling him to work in the mission field in the spring of 2004. It was then that our church planting ministry began. Rock Springs Baptist Church in Bradshaw, West Virginia was started in October 2004. We presently have three churches. Rock Springs Baptist Church in Brashaw, West Virginia, Shilow Baptist Church in Welch, West Virginia, and Elbert Baptist Church in Elbert, West Virginia. We are constantly seeking God’s guidance for our ministry, at home, and around the world.
Recent Newsletters (PDF format)
March 2014 (152kb)